Win one of ten Cruelty Free International t-shirts!
All you have to do is answer this simple question:
What percentage of the world still allows animals to be used in cruel and unnecessary cosmetics tests? If you need some help finding out the answer just visit the Cruelty Free International website.
All you have to do to enter is email your name, answer, contact details and t-shirt size to email@example.com. Please put COMP in the subject line. This competition will be closing on Thursday 9th August… good luck!
Terms and conditions:
* One entry to the Competition
* Entries must be received by 5pm Thursday 9th August 2012.
* The competition cannot be open to employee/immediate family or friends of Cruelty Free International.
* All entries must be received at the place specified during the period that the Competition is open for. Any late or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
* Cruelty Free International will announce the winners on the week commencing 13/8/12.
* The decision of the winner is final and Cruelty Free International will not enter into any correspondence.
* Prize winners will be contacted by Cruelty Free International.
* The prize must be taken as stated there can be no cash alternatives.
* By entering the Competition you grant Cruelty Free International and any third parties appointed by it for the purpose of organizing and managing the Competition permission to use your name and likeness for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes.
* Cruelty Free International reserves the right to cancel this Competition at any stage for whatever reason it deems necessary
* By entering this competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.