No response from Madrid authorities on status of animals at Vivotecnia
We call for closure of laboratory responsible for shocking and unlawful animal abuse
"Our main focus now is on ensuring that the animals, who are in fact still being kept at the facility, are safe and will be safely and urgently rehomed."
- How many animals are currently still held at Vivotecnia and of what species?
- How many animals are still undergoing experiments?
- What these experiments are?
- Who is currently looking after the animals at Vivotecnia?
- If the suspension on new procedures is still in operation?
- If the animals are receiving 24/7 care?
- What steps have been taken to remedy the inadequate and unlawful animal housing?
- If the authority would agree to independent lab inspections by a practising veterinarian?