Since 1898, Cruelty Free International has worked to end animal experiments, with the support of passionate individuals just like you.
Together, we’ve campaigned tirelessly, lobbied decision-makers, conducted undercover investigations and raised public awareness of the cruelty behind the secretive animal testing industry. None of it would have been possible without our generous supporters.
Gifts in wills are incredibly important to us, making up around a third of our income. With a gift in your will, you can stand up for animals in laboratories for many years to come.
Any gift, even just a 1% share of your assets, can help to achieve a cruelty free world.
Get your free gifts in wills guide
Find out more about how you can have a lasting impact with a gift in your will
Write your will for free
To thank you for your support, we’ve joined up with our trusted partner Farewill to offer you a free will-writing service. Any gift, however small, can help achieve a cruelty free world. Get started with their online interview, which only takes around 20 minutes.
Let us know we’re included in your will
If you’ve decided to remember us in your will, we’d love to thank you personally. Please get in touch with our friendly team
Give a gift in memory
subtitle: Making a donation in memory of a loved one – whether family member, friend or companion animal
Wording to use in your will
There are some important things you need to know when including a gift to us in your will.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about leaving a gift to Cruelty Free International in your will, we’d love to help.
Our Legacy Promise
- We will spend your gift to us wisely, so it has the greatest impact in ending the suffering of animals in laboratories
- We won’t put you under any pressure, we understand this is an important decision and will allow you to decide in your own time
- Family and friends come first. We respect that and won’t try to change it
- We know that circumstances change and will understand if you need to change your mind
- We will treat your loved ones respectfully and sensitively
- We will answer any questions you have honestly and quickly
- If you say you want to hear from us less, or not at all, we’ll listen
- We will treat all information you give us in strictest confidence and won’t sell or share your personal information with anyone
- We would love to hear about your gift as this helps us plan ahead with confidence but there is no obligation to do so and we shall always respect your privacy
- If they would like to be updated, we will keep your loved ones informed about the impact of your gift