Need some inspiration? Find out how to choose a fundraising idea that’ll get people (and yourself) excited about donating
The most popular and easy way of raising money is by holding a fundraising event or activity. The possibilities are endless, so we’ve included a few of our favourites, but don’t let us stop you from being creative! Or if you’re feeling active, why not hold a fundraising challenge yourself and ask friends and family to sponsor you with a donation? Find out more about setting up a fundraising challenge event here
Top fundraising ideas
- Hold a vegan bake sale and/or coffee morning
- Organise a quiz or trivia night
- Live on Leaping Bunny household products, beauty or health products for a month
- Go vegan or vegetarian for a month
- Involve kids and create animal-themed products to sell at school fairs (or at work!)
- Movie nights – ‘sell’ tickets and snacks, or just ask people for a donation on the night
Download our latest resources and find out how to make your fundraising pawesome.
Since you’re organising your own fundraising, we’ve got some resources that might help you along the way.
Any donation, big or small, will help animals suffering in laboratories
Get yourself a cruelty free t-shirt, hoodie, art print and more by shopping our store.
Instead of presents, ask your family and friends to make those milestones - like birthdays, anniversaries and graduations - even more special by donating to save animals' lives.
Whether it’s running a marathon, abseiling down a building or challenging yourself to walk with your companion animal for an hour a day for a year, if you want to go the extra mile for animals we’re right behind you every step of the way!
Find out about more ways you can support Cruelty Free International including Amazon Smile, Give as you Live and Payroll Giving.